If you're reading this, it's because you have probably tried A BUNCH of recovery solutions already.
Maybe some have helped a bit. Others probably have not. And it leaves you wondering...
"Will anything actually work for ME?"
How do I know?
Because I was there. I am not afraid to try new things, and my recovery journey was no exception. I am naturally optimistic, positive, and hopeful. So I tried reaching out to trusted friends, setting up accountability systems, using an internet filter, upping my spiritual disciplines, etc. But I started to have my doubts when so many mainstream solutions failed to help me achieve lasting freedom.
There's good news though...
-I have been clean 6.5 years (if I can do it you can too)
-We see 100s of men recovering on a regular basis (not just in my program but in many others as well)
-There are a few solutions that are making a MAJOR impact right now that you should be aware of
There is no cookie-cutter solution to recovery. Generally speaking, the effectiveness of a recovery solution is based on the client's relationship with the practitioner/program. The more you trust someone and their system, the more impact it will have on you.
Keep that in mind as you read through these 5 recovery solutions. And if you want help specifically resolving the root issues (that's our specialty), you can always book a time with our team. This link will take you to a video that explains our system, and then you can decide if it's worth scheduling a time.
1) Breath Work & Meditation - highly effective for managing thought life, disarming triggers, and controlling urges
2) Inner Child Work - your past is likely influencing your present. Doing work in this area often brings clarity to the cause, and compassion towards yourself.
3) Brain Rewiring - there are so many ways to accomplish this but anything that helps you change belief systems and thinking patterns at a fundamental level will be useful.
4) Community - receiving empathy, support, encouragement, and guidance from a group of people on the same journey has been and always will be crucial for lasting freedom.
5) Emotional Regulation - watching porn is often an emotional decision. The better you are at managing the worries, anxieties and stresses of life, the better your decisions will be downstream.
So here's the deal. There IS a solution out there that is going to move the needle forward and further your recovery journey. It is your job to figure out which one. You may not get it totally right the first time. That's ok - keep trying until you find what works.
Cheering you on,
PS. Remember that lasting freedom only happens by getting to the heart of the issue. This is where we've chosen to focus our efforts in helping 100s of men around the world experience long-term recovery. If you want to be considered for our program, this link will provide more information and give you a chance to book with our team.
Join our mailing list to receive the latest on addiction recovery including success stories, FAQs, clinical findings, and practical tools you can apply TODAY.